Segmentation fault pg_ext.bundle
Steps to reproduce:
- rvm reinstall 1.9.3 --with-openssl-dir=/usr/local
- Install a Rails project that uses 1.9.3
- rake -T
Result of ruby -v:
ruby 1.9.3p125 (2012-02-16 revision 34643) [x86_64-darwin11.3.0]
A list of available rake tasks.
#3 [ruby-core:48900] Updated by mame (Yusuke Endoh) almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to sorah (Sorah Fukumori)
- Target version set to 2.0.0
I guess #7089 is the same cause.
#7089 has the console log which shows that an error occurred in "require".
#6283 has only the CrashReporter log, so I can't determine where an error occurred, but I guess that the point is "require", because OP just invoked rake.
I guess that os x's pg_ext binary has something inconsistent. Sorah, can you investigate this?
Yusuke Endoh firstname.lastname@example.org