rdoc issues preventing docs generating after ruby was compiled
I have reported two issues for rdoc but there was no response, forwarding here as ruby is involved:
- Tracker changed from Backport to Bug
- Project changed from Backport200 to Ruby trunk
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to drbrain (Eric Hodel)
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- ruby -v set to 2.0.0
These issues seemed to have been resolved in the RDoc tracker, please update the ticket there if you still experience this issue. Thank you!
it's fixed in rdoc but not in ruby, ruby-2.0.0-p195 is still shipped with the broken rdoc 4.0.0
This has been fixed in rdoc 4.0.1, but trunk and ruby_2_0_0 still use rdoc 4.0.0, apparently. Could they be updated?
@stomar That's up to Eric, could you open a backport ticket?
Sorry, I don't understand. Why backport? If I'm not wrong, trunk still uses rdoc 4.0.0, too.
Update: See #8613.
- Category set to lib
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
- Backport set to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: REQUIRED
@stomar Oops, you are correct!
I think Eric is working on another release of RDoc, so hopefully he can merge soon.
Also available in: Atom