Added by duerst (Martin Dürst) almost 7 years ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION is defined in lib/unicode_normalize/tables.rb, but we now also have RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_VERSION'], which is more general. Therefore, UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION can be removed.
I'm opening an issue on this just in case somebody is depending on this. I have searched all of Ruby proper (incl. standard libraries) and removed any uses that I found.
I'll implement this feature if I don't get some pushback in a week or so.
- Related to Feature #12460: Provide Unicode Version information in a better location that UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION added
- Related to Bug #12547: Remove ONIG_UNICODE_VERSION_... in enc/unicode/case-folding.rb, casefold.h added
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
lib/unicode_normalize/tables.rb is automatically generated from
You have to change not only the former but also the latter.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Applied in changeset ruby-trunk:r55725.
- template/unicode_norm_gen.tmpl: Remove
UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION at origin [Feature #12546].
- Related to Feature #15341: Provide emoji version as RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_EMOJI_VERSION'] added
- Related to deleted (Feature #15341: Provide emoji version as RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_EMOJI_VERSION'])
- Project changed from 14 to Ruby master
Also available in: Atom