MinGW: Rational tests are causing error
It seems that Rational related tests are causing failure in RubyInstaller CI:
ComplexRational_Test#test_comp_srat = 0.00 s = .
ComplexRational_Test#test_rat_srat = make: *** [yes-test-all] Error 253
There is no backtrace or anything, but it has been failing over the last couple of builds repeatedly.
#1 [ruby-core:55939] Updated by Heesob Park over 2 years ago
This issue is raise from pow function failure of float on mingw-w64 x86.
C:\work>irb irb(main):001:0> 1 ** 2 => 1 irb(main):002:0> 1.0 ** 2.0 C:\work>
Exited without return value or exception.
I found that this failure is due to r41836.
The pow call is causing infinite self calling.
The macro "#define pow rb_w32_pow" in win32.h
and rb_32_pow function calls pow again in win32.c
I think the r41836 should be reverted.
#2 Updated by Nobuyoshi Nakada over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#3 [ruby-core:55955] Updated by Luis Lavena over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
- Assignee changed from tadayoshi funaba to Nobuyoshi Nakada
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
Thank you nobu, but seems we are back to the floating error again:
1) Failure: TestSprintf#test_float [C:/Users/Worker/Jenkins/workspace/ruby-trunk-x86-build/test/ruby/test_sprintf.rb:193]: . <"0x1p+2"> expected but was <"0x1p+1">.