Please comment your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your SHORT comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of ticket comments)
DO NOT discuss then on this ticket, please.
Date: 2019/03/11 (Mon)
Time: 13:00-17:00 (JST)
Place: MoneyForward.com (Tokyo, Japan)
- Dev meeting IS NOT a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
- Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
- All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place is scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
About 2.7 timeframe¶
Check security tickets¶
Carry-over from previous meeting(s)¶
Please comment your favorite ticket we need to discuss with the following format.
* [Ticket ref] Ticket title (your name) * your comment why you want to put this ticket here if you want to add.
Your comment is very important if you are no attendee because we can not ask why you want to discuss about it.
* [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver (ko1) * I feel this feature is very useful and some people say :+1: so let discuss about this feature.
We don't guarantee to put tickets in agenda if the comment violate the format (because it is hard to copy&paste).