command with && should execute as shell
Currently with linux
command("ls && ls") is passed out to shell (correctly) so that it can run with the correctly logic.
On windows it should also do the same, but doesn't currently, passing it straight through as parameters.
I don't think this is exactly expected.
- Category set to core
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to Usaku NAKAMURA
- Assignee changed from Usaku NAKAMURA to Nobuyoshi Nakada
- Target version set to 1.9.3
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 1.9.3 to 2.0.0
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to next minor
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
I think this has been implemented in #7143 (r37322).
Therefore, closing as duplicate.
Also available in: Atom