DevelopersMeeting before/after RubyKaigi2019
RubyKaigi 2019 will be at Fukuoka, Apr 18th to 20th 2019. It should be good time to gather Ruby interpreter developers.
I keep the meeting space at Fukuoka city, near to the Hakata station (the central station in Fukuoka) before and after RubyKaigi.
- 2019/04/17 (Wed), before RubyKaigi2019
- 2019/04/21 (Sun), after RubyKaigi2019
- Fukuoka Ruby Content Industry Promotion Center, Fukuoka Higashi Sougouchousha 5th floor, 1 Chome-17-1 Hakataekihigashi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka
- 福岡県Ruby・コンテンツ産業振興センター (in Japanese) http://frac.jp/about/ (Japanese page)
There are two days but Matz can only attend Wednesday.
Maybe on Wednesday we can have a meeting with agenda, for example about Ruby 3.
I'm not sure we need Sunday meetup, but I keep a room for people who want to continue development.
If nobody attend Sunday meetup, I'll cancel room reservation.
I hope we can discuss topics on Wed and continue to discuss RubyKaigi days, and make a progress on Sunday.
Same as last RubyKaigi, Cookpad Inc. will support travel fee (except hotel room fee) so please consider to attend this dev-meeting.
Also please invite people who are not a MRI committer but who are important person to talk with us.
I'll announce about this travel support soon.
Call for Topics¶
- Please comment discussion topics on Wed meeting.
- We have limited time to discuss, so that I'll ask Matz which topics we should talk with, and make time schedule in advance if there are many topics.
- Meeting room has a projector so you can bring your slides.
- Maybe attendee's topics will be prioritize.
Anyway, please keep your schedule.
FYI: Fukuoka city does not have enough hotel rooms so I recommend you to keep your rooms as soon as possible.